How To Cook The Perfect Pizza
Below are our standard cooking instructions. Please note that all ovens cook differently depending greatly on the age and brand of the oven.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Once preheated, place your pizza on the center rack
- Cook between 13-15 minutes
- Because ovens vary, please watch your pizza cook. When the cheese is light golden brown, it’s ready to take out.
- Before you pull it out, lift an edge off the rack to make sure the crust is crisp. If so, you know it is doubly ready to remove. If not, move the pizza to the lower level rack for another minute.
- Allow pizza to cool 2-3 minutes as Provel® cheese can burn the roof of your mouth.
Alternative cooking tip– If you want an even crisper crust, after 9 minutes at the same 450 degrees, move your pizza from the middle rack to the lower rack for the final 3-5 minutes of cooking.
Cutting instructions – it’s up to you how you slice your pizza, but to stay in the St. Louis style mode, we recommend cutting your pizza into squares!